Bixolon SLP-DX220 Thermal Label Printer
Premium yet compact, the Bixolon SLP-DX220 2” direct thermal barcode label printer is perfect for a range of applications from wrist banding, order labelling to barcode printing.
Offering print speeds up to 6LPS (152mm/second) and high resolution 203dpi print quality. The SLP-DX220 provides fast data processing speeds for various types of labels. This model also offers autocutter and peeler options.
The SLP-DX220’s dynamic design with easy paper loading and adjustable paper guide provides the option for various media sizes.
Offering the dual interface, with USB & Serial standard and optional USB and Ethernet. The SLP-DX220 is fully compatible with market-leading programming languages such as SLCS, BPL-Z™ and BPL-E™.
Bixolon Label Artist™ completes the package, this free-of-charge label customisation software, supporting database connection as well as text, drawing lines and boxes, alongside a range of graphics and 1D/2D barcode printing.
- Slim Line, High Quality Direct Thermal Label and Barcode Printer.
- Compatible with Market Leading Programming Languages.
- High Quality Label Printing at 152mm/Second (6LPS).
- 203 or 300dpi High Quality Printing for Text, Graphics and 1D/2D Barcodes.
- Easy Paper Load with Optional Paper Guide and Pause andd Cancel Key Functions.
- Autocutter and Peeler Options.
- Smart Media Detection, Automatically Recognising Various Types of Labels and Receipt Media.
- Label Artist – Label Customisation Software Available Free-of-Charge.
- Dual Interface as Standard Serial & USB (Optional Ethernet, USB & WLAN Dongle).
- Energy Star Compliant.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: 120(W) x 170(H) x 230(D)mm.
- Weight: 2.2Kg.
2 Year Warranty (BTB)
Ring A Till warrants its Bixolon Printer’s for a period of 24 months from purchase date.
Any defects due to faulty materials or manufacture will be repaired FREE OF CHARGE of labour and materials within the warranty period. Misuse, neglect, excessive voltage input, reprogramming and data loss WILL NOT be covered under the warranty.
NB: Batteries, Power Supplies, Keyboards and Drawer Units are not covered
All hardware products supplied by Ring A Till are covered by a minimum of 12 month’s back to base manufacturer’s warranty. Any defects due to faulty materials or manufacture will be repaired FREE OF CHARGE of labour and materials within the warranty period. Misuse, neglect, excessive voltage input, reprogramming and data loss WILL NOT be covered under the warranty. Ring A TIll will pay the cost involved in sending the repaired product back to the reseller.
1: Contact Ring A Till Service Department for a Returns Number, quoting Serial number, Make and Model and brief details of the fault.
2: Return the machine back to us, placing a copy of the Returns Number in the box.
3: We will repair or replace the machine and return it back to you.
Any products returned back to Ring A Till without an authorised returns number will not be accepted and returned back to sender.
Exclusion: ALL AA Internal Batteries are not